Best Baked Oats
Makes 2 servings
Did you know you can have cake for breakfast and eat it too?
We absolutely love this new trend. It is as easy to make as 1, 2, 3 and kids love it!
- 1 Ripe Banana – Smashed
- ¾ Cup Oat Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Large Eggs
- ¼ Cup Milk Of Your Choice
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil – Melted
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Pinch of Salt
- ¼ Cup Chocolate Chips
- 4 Strawberries – Sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- For the oat flour, add oats into a blender and blend until finely ground.
- Add the baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients, such as the milk, eggs, oil, honey and banana.
- Blend both, the dry ingredients and the wet mixture until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips after blended.
- Pour the batter into a greased ramekin and bake for 25 min.
- Top with sliced strawberries and enjoy!
- You can substitute the banana for ¼ cup applesauce or Greek yogurt.
- If you would like a lower sweetness level, you can omit the honey due to the sweetness the banana and other ingredients already add to this recipe.