Makes 8-10 servings
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 3 cups rice milk
- ½ tsp cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 sliced strawberries
- 2 Tbsp granola
- 1 tsp honey
- Mix chia seeds and rice milk together until well blended.
- Add vanilla extract, cinnamon and cocoa powder.
- Mix and leave in a sealed container in the fridge, overnight.
- Remove from fridge.
- Slice strawberries and halve blackberries.
- Garnish with granola, strawberries, blackberries and drizzle honey overtop.
- Chia pudding is a great ‘take to work or school’ snack. It’s hearty and fills you up.
- Add any kind of fruit or replace rice milk with soy, almond or skim. For a decadent treat, use chocolate rice, almond, soy milk.