Cinnamon Cranberry Granola
Makes 8-10 servings
- 4 cups gluten free oats
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup brown sugar
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Lay flat onto 2 baking sheets and place in oven for 20 minutes at 350 F
- Remove from oven, let cool and break apart.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
- Add to your favorite greek yogurt or smoothie as a topping
- Any dried fruit can be added to the recipe, such as dates, apricots or raisins.