Nut Free Apple Nachos
Makes 2 servings
Apple Nachos can be easily made by topping sliced apples with delicious and healthy ingredients. This fun variation of the traditional apple slices with dip will surely surprise your kids.
- 2 Apples – Cored, Sliced
- 2 Tbsps WowButter
- ¼ Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- ¼ Cup Granola
- ½ Cup Lemon Juice
- Cinnamon for topping
Homemade Granola Recipe:
- 2 Cups Oats
- ¼ Cup Chia Seed
- ½ Tsp Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- Mix well all ingredients together
- Spread out a thin layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes, stirring every 5-10 minutes
- When it’s done, Granola will be golden brown and dry. Let it cool down completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Coat apple slices in lemon juice to keep apples from browning
- On a large plate, arrange apple slices on top of one another.
- Dizzle with the WowButter
- Sprinkle the granola, chocolate chips and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Make-ahead granola for an easy and quick snack.